Batallium - 3d Space Strategy Game for Android
Other software for Android
Log Analyzer: Trends 2.4, and 2.4 Freeware released. Report Builder improvements, Console mode bugfix, and more.
Log Analyzer: Trends 2.3, and 2.3 Freeware released.
Website Statistics Software -
Apache and IIS Log Analyzer
Log Analyzer: Trends is a desktop-based IIS and Apache log analyzer software for web-masters, SEO specialists, and PR managers. Freeware and Commercial editions are available.
Log Analyzer: Trends helps you track your website statistics on a daily basis. It allows you to analyze changes in the major web site parameters both graphically and numerically.
A fast analyzing engine lets you get website statistics as often as it necessary in order to update the information about your web site.
The software offers over 20 standard reports, which include 'Hits', 'Unique Visitors', 'Visited Pages', 'Referring Sites', 'Search Phrases', 'Paths Through' reports and reports using other major web site parameters. It can overlay different parameters onto one advanced chart and report (Report Builder feature).
Why you should choose
Log Analyzer: Trends
- Log Analyzer: Trends allows you to get maximum return from your website and optimize it using detailed analyzed information
- You can save money by analyzing the effectiveness of every campaign
- It is possible to track when and which visitors come to your site and where they come from
- You can check which pages are viewed more often and what determines the frequency of visits
- Log Analyzer: Trends software lets you keep your information private by keeping all your statistics in-house